Living in a Tiny House is the new trend – small but convenient and very comfy! If you want to know what it’s like to live in a Tiny House, you can try it now at Campingpark Heidewald. Come to experience this wonderful accommodation for yourself. You will be amazed at how well comfort and luxury can be combined in a tiny house.
The Tiny Houses can be lived in all year round and are designed for 2 people. They are equipped with a fully functional mini-kitchen, comfortable seating and a bathroom with toilet, shower and washbasin.
As a precaution, we would like to point out that a Tiny House is less suitable for small children who are not yet completely sure of walking. There is an increased risk of falling due to the height differences in the living and terrace areas.
- Luxurious living on 2 levels. Some of our Tiny-Houses have a kitchenette with refrigerator, electric cooker and sink. They are also fully equipped with
Toaster, kettle, coffee maker, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, chopping board, sieves etc.
- All Tiny-Houses have a double bed and a full bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin,
- There is also a small outdoor seating area (table and 2 chairs) on the terrace.
- Bed linen and towel package are available for an extra charge of 12,00 €/person.
- Sauna and Hot Tube can be used for an additional charge of 50,00€ each.
- Pets are not allowed
- Final cleaning 30,00 €
- Minimum lenght of stay: 2 nights
Toilet and Sink
Double Bed + small Couch
Drip Coffee Maker
Crockery & Cutlery
Shared washing machine & Laundry dryer
The rustic sleeping experience for young and old has been popular with bookings for several years. The wooden sleeping barrels are suitable for 2 adults and max. 2 children. WC, washing facilities and shower are provided in the nearby sanitary building. In front of the sleeping barrel you will find seating, which invites you to […]